Wireless Cellular Telephones
FSM Telecom currently offers wireless cellular telephone service to all the FSM states (Yap, Pohnpei, Chuuk, Kosrae), with plans to expand to several outer islands.
- Go Wireless!: Get your wireless cellular telephone today. All the information you need to purchase cell phones and SIM cards are here.
- Rates & Information: Comprehensive information on wireless calling rates and information on your phone is available in this section.
- Call History: Enter your cell number and Network PIN number to access the list of phone calls made from your cellphone.
- Wireless Coverage: Wireless coverage maps are available for Kosrae, Pohnpei and Yap. Find out which parts of the island you can use your cell phone.
- Pre-Paid Cards: Use Pre-Paid cards to add calling time to your wireless phones. Use a credit card to charge your phones online, without visiting the FSMTC office.
- SIM Cards: With the purchase of a SIM card you can get your own wireless phone number. Stop by the FSMTC office today for yours.
- Available Phones: FSM Telecom offers high-quality cellular phones at competitive rates. Choose from popular models by Nokia, Ericsson, Samsung and Motorola.
- SMS Guide: Information and instructions on our new SMS services such as Text2Win, Cell Refill, Cell Number Lookup, 411 Inquiry and GPRS Activation.
- Text Messaging: (cell.fm) Type a text message on our website and send it to the inbox of a cell phone.
- Customer Support and FAQs: A list of frequently asked questions, a wireless user guide, and contact information for FSMTC's customer support team is available here.